You Can Make a Difference
It only takes one word, one conversation, one moment to make a difference in the life of a child.
DCAC depends on the help of the community to carry out its life-changing mission. Partner with us by giving of your time and resources in one or more of the following ways:
- Follow and share DCAC’s posts on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Select DCAC as your charity on AmazonSmile
- Join DCAC’s multi-generational auxiliary, Save Jane Society
- Host a DCAC 101: Lunch and Learn at your home, office, or virtually by contacting: email@example.com
- Host a private, guided tour of DCAC for friends, family, and colleagues by contacting: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Coordinate an in-kind donation drive for seasonal and programmatic needs at your office, church, or in your neighborhood by contacting: email@example.com
- Shop a variety of DCAC merchandise here.
- Volunteer to play with children in the DCAC waiting rooms
- Provide administrative services (greeting clients, data analysis, office organization, etc.)
- Swap seasonal clothing in our Clothes Closet (Seasonal)
- Host a pizza party, ice cream social, or craft/activity for the kids in the playrooms or at CHAMP Camp (June and July)
- Volunteer at our annual Aim for Advocacy clay shooting tournament (Summer, group volunteer opportunities available)
- Host a toy drive or prepare Holiday Gift Bags for our clients and their families (October-December)
- Host a DCAC Staff/Partner appreciation event or a beneficiary event through your workplace
Your financial gift can make a profound difference in changing a child’s life.
- Become a Hero for Healing by joining our monthly giving program
- Join our Corporate Champions program and support the sustainability of our programs
- Give a Matching Gift. Many employers have matching gift programs where the company will match any charitable contribution(s) made by an employee up to a designated amount – doubling your impact!
- Donate items for event auctions and raffles
- Donate your birthday to DCAC and request donations be made in your honor in lieu of gifts or collect toys or gifts cards at your party for our Clothes Closet
- Give new clothing, toiletries, or toy items from DCAC’s Wish List to the Clothes Closet
- Sponsor/Underwrite one of our signature events
- Fund a line item in our budget
- Become a Circle of Hope Donor by committing to three years of giving at $25,000 ($8,333 per year) or more. *Leader, Champion, Hero, or Luminary levels
|Hero*||$25,000 – $49,999|
|Champion*||$15,000 – $24,999|
|Leader*||$8,335 – $14,999|
|Guardian||$5,000 – $8,334|
|Protector||$2,500 – $4,999|
|Conservator||$1,000 – $2,499|
|Activist||$500 – $999|
|Advocate||up to $499|
*Circle of Hope: Donors committing three years of giving at Leader, Champion, Hero, or Luminary levels will be recognized as members of our Circle of Hope.
Legacy Society: Here is an opportunity for you to leave a lasting legacy at DCAC by making contributions through Planned Giving. A planned gift can be as simple as a bequest to DCAC in your will or naming DCAC as a co-beneficiary in a life insurance policy.