At DCAC we help provide justice and restore hope. With your help, DCAC will be able to provide case coordination, forensic interviews, wrap-around advocacy services and evidence-based therapy to victims of child abuse at no cost to over 8,000 children and families. Lend your support through our Summer Raffle as we work to remove every barrier that a child might face on their journey to overcome the trauma of abuse. Thank you for joining us in our mission to end child abuse.
Purchase 1 Ticket for $25 or 5 Tickets for $100!
You’re Still The One
- Dinner for four with private tasting at Monarch restaurant
- Overnight stay at Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek with Valet Parking and Dinner for two at The Mansion Restaurant
- Suite of travel luggage from Barrington: St. Anne Tote, a Belmont Cabin Bag, a St. Charles Yacht Tote and a Laptop Case
- “Inner Peace #12”, 14 x 11 inches, acrylic on canvas by artist, Greg Piazza
Courtesy of: Barrington, Monarch, Greg Piazza/Gallery7Nine, Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek
School’s Out For Summer
- Two-Night stay at the newly renovated Omni Austin Downtown Hotel with Breakfast for two daily
- Fall 2021 Semester Pass for Open Tumble & Cheer at Mustang Cheer
- Four ticket voucher to Texas Rangers game and autographed Kyle Gibson baseball
- Kids electric Mercedes-Benz convertible
- One year Family Membership to Dallas Zoo
- Custom paper flower art décor by Katy’s Flower Wall
- $100 gift card to Top Golf
- $100 gift card to children’s store The Proper Peony
- $350 voucher to Hola HP for study program of your choice
- One online parenting course with Birds & Bees
- Suite of Skeeter Hawk mosquito pest defense products
Courtesy of: Alliance Consumer Group, Birds & Bees, Cole Dulaney, Highland Capital, Hola HP, Katy’s Flower Wall, Mustang Cheer, Omni Hotels & Resorts Austin Downtown, Park Place Motorcars Dallas, Texas Rangers Baseball Club, The Proper Peony
Courtesy of: City Electric Supply, Dallas Children’s Advocacy Center, Iron Horse Midstream, LLC, Omni Hotels & Resorts Barton Creek | Austin, Rowland K. Robinson, Vandelay Hospitality Group
Walking on Sunshine
- Two-Night stay with One-Round Golf at Omni Barton Creek Resort & Spa in Austin, TX, one of the best golf resorts in the Southwest
- Tickets for two to attend the 2022 Byron Nelson Golf Tournament
- Four tickets with parking pass to Texas Rangers vs. Athletics on August 13, 2021 (Section 25, Row 1: Seats 13-16; Parking Lot B)
- Dallas Dining Experience, a collection of restaurant gift cards featuring Hudson House, Drake’s, East Hampton and Lucky’s Hot Chicken
- 35 Quart Yeti Cooler
- Team of 4 to DCAC’s Aim for Advocacy (September 16, 2021)
You Are Beautiful
- Consultation with Award-Winning Registered Dietitian, Caroline Susie
- Botox Package from Lam Facial Plastics
- 5 Class Package to Ritual One Yoga plus $50 credit to infrared sauna
- Mega Multi Drip at IV Nutrition, a large dose of vitamins and minerals to achieve and maintain optimal health and wellness.
- $300 Gift Card to Saint Bernard
- $300 Gift Card to Hiatus Spa & Retreat
- $150 Gift Card to Flower Child Restaurant
- $100 gift card to The Gem Organic Food & Juice Bar
Courtesy of: DCAC Board, IV Nutrition Now, Lam Facial Plastics, Ritual One, Serving Life Chiropractic, Caroline Susie
Girls Just Want To Have Fun
- One-Night stay at the luxurious HALL Arts Hotel Dallas and virtual wine tasting with six bottles HALL wine
- Private wine tasting for 10 people at Times Ten Cellars
- One year of complimentary VIP Gold Valet at NorthPark Center
- $1000 Visa gift card
- $600 gift card to Eataly, the new Italian food emporium consisting of 10,000 local and Italian products, three restaurants, and cooking school
- $100 Gift Card to Liz and Honey, women’s boutique in Inwood Village
Courtesy of: Eataly Dallas and DCAC Board, Hall Wines, Liz and Honey, NorthPark Center, PlainsCapital Bank, Times Ten Cellars
Tickets can be purchased until midnight on Thursday, July 29, 2021. Winners will be announced on Friday, July 30, 2021. Questions? Email Lbergquist@dcac.org.
*Winners are subject to all applicable federal taxes as outlined by the IRS.
*Cost of ticket is not tax-deductible.
*Raffle ticket sales are open to Texas residents.